Elizabeth Childs Business Card Proof 2
After reviewing the tagline concept, “your realtor in blue jeans” the main logo has been adjusted to align the brand personality with the marketing message.
The small caps in this logo are more friendly, inviting, and casual to the target market.
The thickness of the lines has also been increased. The thickness lends to a bolder and slightly less modern style in the branding.
The front and back are overlayed in a faint line map. The map is the actual road and river mapping of Richmond, VA.
The color selected for the business card is the brand color “blue jeans.” The tone of this brand color is casual and calming while lending to a great logo contrast.
The back of the business card will feature the alternate seal logo, essential contact information, website, and the official keyword tagline.
A few friendly feedback reminders:
- Critique all designs based on your ideal clients perspective. We are rarely our own ideal client, so try stepping into the shoes of the people you want to work with. What would they think and feel?
- A little tough love…we still love you and think your opinions are important, but your ideal clients’ preferences take precedence over personal preferences.
- Don’t be shy. Be open and transparent in your feedback. The more feedback you can provide the better we can meet your business needs.
- Unless they are your ideal client, refrain from showing designs and gathering feedback from friends and family. Trust us, we have seen this time and time again. It is unlikely that your friends and family are critiquing the design with your brand strategy in mind, so you will receive a lot of mixed and unhelpful opinions.
- Okay, so you just gotta tell someone…we get it, we are excited too. If you must, try reaching out to other business friends in your industry with similar target markets. They are more equipped to provide quality feedback on your project.