Logo Proof 2- KB
- Read design rationale
- Click design to open proof slideshow
- Reread design rationale if needed
- Fill out the feedback form
The overall goal of the logo design and branding is to create an identity fit for senior and sports photography. Branding elements for this brand are professional, clean, modern, and traditional. These personality traits were chosen to give the brand the flexibility to work with corporate businesses, news bureaus, pro athletes and collegiate athletes.
Based on the feedback from round one, three separate logo concepts were created. The top logo is the primary followed by a secondary logo, logo variation, and sub mark logos. The final design will include all four logo variations.
Please review each concept and indicate on the feedback form which concept (1, 2 or 3) you would like to move forward with. Click an image to view the logo concept larger.
A few friendly feedback reminders:
- Critique all designs based on your ideal clients perspective. We are rarely our own ideal client, so try stepping into the shoes of the people you want to work with. What would they think and feel?
- A little tough love…we still love you and think your opinions are important, but your ideal clients’ preferences take precedence over personal preferences.
- Don’t be shy. Be open and transparent in your feedback. The more feedback you can provide the better we can meet your business needs.
- Unless they are your ideal client, refrain from showing designs and gathering feedback from friends and family. Trust us, we have seen this time and time again. It is unlikely that your friends and family are critiquing the design with your brand strategy in mind, so you will receive a lot of mixed and unhelpful opinions.
- Okay, so you just gotta tell someone…we get it, we are excited too. If you must, try reaching out to other business friends in your industry with similar target markets. They are more equipped to provide quality feedback on your project.